Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Plantita Saturdays: Lego's Botanical Collection

Discovered this cute Lego collection last week when we went out for an errand. The "Lego Botanical Collection" was launched in 2020. They started with a "Flower Bouquet " set and the "Bonsai" set. Then they added the sets that I saw last week -

Bonsai



Orchid


Succulents 


I told Sweetie I didn't see them at the Lego store the week before. Well, I was busy looking at the Star Wars collection. I didn't really look at anything else. Anyway, the collection is so cute and I immediately thought of the people who would love the "Bonsai", the "Orchid" and "Succulents". My biggest thought balloon though was, "If I had Lego plants, then none of them would die, haha" (yes, I've killed several succulents already). 

Each set though cost at least PhP3,000+. I immediately checked how much it cost in Singapore. It's just about 10% cheaper, not much difference. No need for it so it's not a justifiable purchase. Perhaps I could set a gardening goal and then have it as a reward. Hmmm, we'll see.

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment