Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Step by Step by Faith

"Step by step, a little at a time" has been my mantra the past few weeks. Things got better when I shifted my perspective. Instead of pressuring myself to get better immediately, I aim to get better at least 1% everyday. I also go to my doctor when I need to, I don't wait for things to get worse before I go.

And guess what, I finally have some progress. The asthma attacks dwindled away. It only gets triggered now when the air quality goes bad. My body is now used to the meds and my doctor removed one medication. I finally lost some weight. I'm able to do some chores at home. Most importantly, I can walk 3k steps a day again. 

I have an important test to do this week. The test is meant to determine what kind of treatment I should do. It will also tell me how I could get better. There's a lot of considerations to make to see how I could really progress. I'm just grateful that my long-time cardiologist really cares about me. He took the initiative to send me to an expert since I'm a complicated case. 

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

"Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer." Romans 12:12

CB///Yr2/8  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/35 #StayHome #BeKind  

No comments:

Post a Comment