Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Live for Love

Happy Easter everyone! 

This is the second Easter I'm celebrating far away from my family. Good thing technology now allows us to keep in touch with each other easily. It's been a very long, strange journey for all of us. We each have had to carry our crosses. We each bear it differently. 

I normally do a Lenten sacrifice. The harder ones I did was when I gave up soda and milk tea. I didn't do one this year because I'm already carrying a heavy cross - my medical condition. Instead of abstaining from something I instead nourished my spirit. 

Knowing God loves me makes me unafraid. That's how I've been able to bear my cross. I am grateful for my family and friends who continue to pray for me and provide me counsel.

May you have a blessed Easter my friend. 



CB///359  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/22 #StayHome #BeKind   

No comments:

Post a Comment