Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hidden Angels

The past few days have been difficult for me. I've been worrying about what the medtech told me after my scan. I wish she didn't say anything to me since it just left me anxious. My Kuya says that it is dangerous to entertain ideas of the worst things that may happen to you. If you think something bad will happen to you, it may happen because you entertained it. 


My doctors have always been careful about giving a diagnosis. They know I'm a fighter and they'd rather I focus my time on getting better than worrying about what could happen. It took me days to shake off the worry (also the reason why I've been so lazy to write). My doctor today reminded me that I'm a trooper. I've been through so many humps in the road and I would manage this beautifully. 

And God always sends angels to help you along the way. I re-read the message of one of my high school classmates today. It was a good reminder to focus on what I want my future self to be. A prayer was answered yesterday by another angel to proceed with what I want to do. I'm grateful for the angels that come into my life unexpectedly. 

CB///Yr2/17  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/44 #StayHome #BeKind  



No comments:

Post a Comment