Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make March My Maker Month

After I finished the huge quilt blanket I made last December I rested from sewing and caught up with other things. I also spent a lot of time relaxing, watching different types of content and I started to vlog again. Being stuck at home because of the coronavirus outbreak has given me time to ease back to a regular blogging rhythm. It was hard in the beginning, but I eventually found my writing voice again and it's become easier to blog (I only plan what to write once I click compose on Blogger hehe).


Anyway, I have resolved that March will be maker month for me. I would like to finish the other blanket I started a few months ago which was supposed to be a wedding gift. I also have my tshirt quilt blanket project lined up. Also told myself I shouldn't buy any new fabric until I reduce my stash.


I would also like to do more cooking videos this month for Miggy since he's back home and needs to learn how to prepare more non-fried dishes. And oh I also want to bake! I will really have to manage my time well since I want to do so much stuff!

What about you? What do you want to do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment