Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Made a Tablet Case Out of Scrap Fabric

I decided to make a new case for my tablet since the last one I made has seen better days. I made it when I started quilting again in 2015. It was a practice piece and I told myself I'll make a proper one someday. "Someday" arrived and I wanted to make something useful for my last scrap fabric project (for now!). 

Since my last tablet case was pretty colorful, I decided to stick to black, red and white fabric. I went through a quilting magazine for inspiration. Chose a simple design that would fit the scraps I had on hand. I also used scrap wadding and binding to finish the project. 




Here's how I made the tablet case:




And how it turned out:




Side by side with my 2015 project :)




Measurements and other info available at: https://www.needleadventures.com/2023/10/scrap-fabric-project-diy-tablet-case.html

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment