Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Wedding Time Capsule

After our wedding, we got super busy with moving to our new home and I was scheduled to go to Singapore for a business trip. I ended up placing wedding mementos in a box. I meant to organize it into a scrap book once things settled down. 




Well, it's been almost 14 years since our wedding and I only got to open the box again recently. Life got in the way and so I didn't have time to do the scrap book. When I opened the box I realized it was a time capsule. Here's what I found:

Our dedication album




We had fun reading the wishes of family and friends for us. Some were really funny. There were a few which made me emotional since some of our family and friends have passed on. Other family and friends wrote on the dedication painting made by Tito Bert. 

A copy of the invitation




A copy of the missalette




The planning book from a magazine 





The program, seating, plan and a folder for the bride




The cards from the gifts




The table cards which I made 




A newspaper from the day of our wedding




And the "Yummy" magazine I used for my first days of cooking




There were some items in the box that weren't keepsakes, since I removed them. Well, since I have a lot of other stuff to declutter, I wasn't able to make the scrap book yet. Hahaha. Maybe I'll get to it for our 25th wedding anniversary? 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment