Pages

Friday, October 6, 2023

"It's Like Restaurant Fried Rice" - Miggy

I was so proud of myself the other day when Miggy told me that the fried rice I made tasted like it was ordered from a restaurant. Then he asked how I made it. I was so kilig over his complement and was so happy he also asked how I made it. 

Ended up making fried rice because Sweetie ordered some lechon. It's been years since we had lechon, so I agreed immediately when he asked if I wanted any for lunch. We both realized though we didn't have any veggies available, so thought I could make fried rice with frozen veggies. 




Miggy was still asleep, so I asked Sweetie to help me film the process. I normally try to document what I cook so Miggy can learn. I also refer to the videos whenever I have to cook something I haven't made in a long time. Getting others to watch it has just been a bonus. You'd notice though that the video quality changed towards the end. My camera battery died, so we used our phones hehe.

Anyway, here's how we made it (Sweetie took care of mixing it properly in the end since it was too heavy for me). 




Would have wanted to add chorizo, but we didn't have any. You can also add hotdog if you wish.

Recipe is at: https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/10/recipes-for-my-son-restaurant-style.html

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment