Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

DIY Pincushion from Scrap Fabric

I think I finally used up all the tiny triangle scrap fabric. I wanted to use all of it, but it was hard to make something cohesive with it because of the variety. After moving around the joined triangles, I eventually decided to make a pincushion. I have another large cube pincushion I made from scraps years ago. Since it's looking a bit forlorn already, I thought it was time to make a new one. 




It honestly took me a few days to figure out what to do with the scraps. I also wanted to use it all up already, so I could move on to my other scraps. I also realized I need to start working on my Christmas project soon. Took a shortcut and made the scraps into a pincushion. 

Here's how I made it -






What's next? Hmmm, I need to replace the tablet sleeve I made back in 2015. It was the first project I made after my 20+ hiatus from quilting. :)

Keep `em hands busy!

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment