Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Got Some Plants at Mahogany Market

We were still newlyweds the last time I bought plants from Mahogany Market.We went to Tagaytay with a friend last week and he wanted to experience what locals do. So after eating lunch we headed to Mahogany Market. We missed the turn and didn't realize we should have turned at the corner of the Hall of Justice (it's a great landmark!). 




We didn't recognize the place since it changed a lot. It's more organized and it looks like they removed the building in the area where they sell plants. It's now a huge parking lot and it's easier to walk around to look at the different stalls selling plants.




I promptly got confused on what to buy. It was a last minute decision to go to Tagaytay, so I didn't have a list of what I wanted to buy. I knew though I wanted to get some herbs and plants that were hard to grow from seed.  I ended up getting a couple of herbs and got several gumamela (hibiscus) plants on a whim.



 

I was so excited I forgot to take more photos. We stuck to one shop since I felt it would be dangerous for my wallet to check out other shops (too much budol!), hahaha. I also want to go back. I just want to prove first to myself that the plants I bought would live! 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment