Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Rejected

Today I was turned away by a coffeeshop and a restaurant because I'm not vaccinated. The people at the restaurant were kind. They allowed us to sit while waiting for our takeaway. The coffeeshop crew though were quite rude. They said they'd only allow me if I had a swab test. They made me feel like I had the virus. 

I rarely go out. I even got myself an exercise bike so I don't have to go to the gym or go out for walks. I only go out to see my doctor. I went out today to see my doctor and then went to the mall for some errands. In between errands I usually rest at a coffeeshop for about 20 minutes and then go my way. I make it a point to sit away from people. 


I'm grateful that the crew at the restaurant were more sensitive. They allowed me to sit and asked why I was medically ineligible. They even told me to take care. I think that was a better approach versus how the coffeeshop did it. 

I know they have these policies in place to protect all of us. It would have been helpful if they had signages on the shop stating that you need to be vaccinated to dine in (they didn't). The protocols keep changing so it gets confusing (the last time I was there over a month ago I was still able to dine in). 

My doctors also have different opinions about getting vaccinated. One says I have nothing to worry about, another one says it's too risky for me. One did an eyeroll. Another just looked at me. Sigh. I will get the help of my champion doctor to figure this out. Pray for me?

Day 25 Minimalism Challenge, Batch cook your meals. Maybe I'll be able to do this when I'm back home. I don't know about you, but I cook very slow. I usually take so long slicing stuff because I have to make sure I don't cut myself. I use up at least an hour just cooking one dish. Yup, that's how slow I am haha. But maybe when I have more kitchen space I'd be able to plan things better noh? 

CB///*Yr2/136 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/159 #NewG310 #Home68 #StayHome #BeKind 



No comments:

Post a Comment