Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Finally a Good Day :)


 have been facing a huge scary monster the past six weeks. That's the reason why I've been antsy and morose. Last July I had a routine check-up with the OB my urologist referred. It's been a long time since I went to see an OB and I thought I might as well get myself checked while I'm here. 

I breezed through the tests since I was confident there was nothing wrong. I was wrong. My doctor's nurse called on a Sunday and asked me to come in the next day. They found a mass and swollen lymph nodes. I was required to do a biopsy. The schedule took longer because I was referred to another hospital by the surgeon. She said they could care for me better at the other hospital. 

I went through the procedure last week. A senior doctor took over the test to keep me safe. I was just a bit dizzy after, but was sent home immediately. The small wound healed after a few days. I just had to avoid strenuous activities and carrying heavy stuff. 

Woke up early today to get the results from my doctor. She said there was nothing to worry about with the mass. It was benign and just fibroids. The nurse explained to me further that it's just tissue. My doctor though is scheduling another biopsy to check the unusual lymph nodes. Hopefully it's nothing serious. 

Thank you to my prayer warriors for always praying for me. And thank you Papa God for this good news. The week did not start well, but now I can celebrate my birthday tomorrow without any worry. Best birthday good news ever! Whew! 

Day 27 Minimalism Challenge, Eliminate a toxic relationship. I totally agree on this challenge! In the past year I have also cleaned up my feed and unfollowed people who keep posting toxic posts. It's really best to surround yourself with positivity. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I did the unfollowing a couple of years back. I filled my feed with news networks, good friends, some fam members, and good influencers. Yes it helps.

    ReplyDelete