Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Because You Can!

Hump day is over and it's Thursday again. I'm only able to follow the days of the week based on Sweetie's office day. I ask him everyday what day it is already. My life used to be controlled by my Google Calendar. I used to have back to back to back meetings. 

I was reading the news today and was really happy to note that we're getting at four medals at the Tokyo Olympics. Wow! Brother Bo Sanchez shared in his vlog Hidilyn Diaz' secret to her success. She put it in her mind that she was going to win. She always gave her best during her training.  

It's truly amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. Looking back that's how I managed my projects. I always had the end goal in mind and everything I did supported to reach the goal. That's how I also led my team. I'd ask them what they'd like to report by end of the quarter (or year). That makes it easy for them to plan and budget their time for the whole quarter (or year). 

When you have a goal it's important to detail the steps on how you're going to reach it. Most of the tools I use are online, but I still have a handwritten checklist. It's fulfilling to tick off tasks. I still do this now since managing your family in two countries requires program management skills (haha). 

That's the secret to achieving anything - have a clear goal and proper planning prevents poor performance! Go for the gold! 

Day 6 Minimalism Challenge, Write your friends' best qualities. I keep a small circle of really close friends. As you grow older you realize that you don't need a lot of friends. And as you grow older you also experience a lot of stuff about friendship. I trust my besties. I don't talk to them everyday, but they instinctively know when I need them. They know when I'm in one of my moods. They know how to calm me down and what I like and don't like. Our friendship has been through the test of time and that's something I'll never exchange for anything in the world. 

CB///*Yr2/117 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/140 #NewG329 #Home87 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment