Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Gonna Make It the Best Year!


I'm celebrating two milestones today, the start of my 46th year and my 15th Googleversary! It's the beginning of a new year for me and I want it to be an amazing year! My one wish will be granted when I finally go home later this year -- for my family to be together again. 

The challenges I've been facing, I know it won't disappear overnight. I will continue to face them bravely with faith that God will answer my prayers in time. There's a lot I'm looking forward to in the coming months. A simpler life with family, reconnecting with old friends and I hope to create more happy memories. 

I spent a lot of time thinking in the past few months. I had to think about what's best for me and my family. I have accepted the fact that my body has changed. I'm no longer the young 30-year old that embarked on this exciting journey. I had been given an extraordinary opportunity in the last 15 years, but given my current circumstances today it is time for me to move on. 

Birthday, 2019.

I'll focus on transitioning back to my life in Manila in the next few months. I hope I'll be able to personally say goodbye to all my friends in Singapore. And I hope I'll get clearance to get vaccinated. Please pray for me :)

Day 28 Minimalism Challenge, Clear out your makeup collection.  I don't really have a lot of makeup since I rarely wear any. I started to check my stash a few weeks ago and found out some of my stuff have dried out. Some smell like a grandma already so I tossed out those things already. Easy peasy.

CB///*Yr2/139 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/162 #NewG308 #Home66 #StayHome #BeKind 


No comments:

Post a Comment