Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

LF: The New Mister Rogers!

Mister Rogers is a legend for me. I came to know him when I was just 4 years old. His show would come on after the US national anthem. I still have vivid memories of that time. I guess I still remember it because we spent six months in the US and I watched him everyday. 

Mister Rogers was a very kind-hearted person. He mainly taught everyone to love your neighbor. The Golden Rule. Be nice, be kind, be loving, be thankful, be grateful. I may not remember the details of Mister Rogers' show, but this are some of the things I learned from him. 

I've been watching interviews and speeches of Mister Rogers and I realized we need someone like him. If he were still alive he'd probably talk about how to be a kind person online. The other night just before I fell asleep I realized there's someone kinda like Mister Rogers. He always sees everything in a positive light. He always points out the good in people. We see him almost everyday when he posts his vlogs. 

Can you guess who's kinda like Mister Rogers? Kulas of Becoming Filipino! We discovered his vlog last year. We love how he's been sharing his positive experiences in the Philippines. He always sees the good in everything and that's why I thought he's a bit like a new-age Mister Rogers. 

What do you think? :)

Day 20 Minimalism Challenge, Re-evaluate your to-do list. Ah yes, this is something I've been meaning to do the past few days since I realized our plan to go home is coming near. Acccck! I hit a hump in my plans since the mover I've been using for the past decade closed shop (huhuhu). We've used them several times and I was heartbroken when I found out they closed. Anyway, this is just one thing on my to-do list that I need to prioritize. I have to carefully plan how to pack-up ten years of my life and bring it back home :)

CB///*Yr2/132 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/155 #NewG314 #Home72 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment