Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Saga Continues, Keeping the Faith

It was a busy day for us today. We both had to see our doctors. I had to see a new doctor today because the doc in the other hospital thought that this doctor could care for me better. I'm fine with it since the other hospital is closer to where I live. 

I honestly did not expect for another issue to crop up. I just had a routine check-up and that's when the issue was flagged. I am scheduled to have another test next week. I hope the results would not be problematic. I've been through a lot already, I just hope and pray things would get fully better now. 

Meanwhile while waiting for the test I've been working hard to increase the exercises I do in a day. I do wall push-ups and exercises in the morning (really helps support my back and lungs). And then I use the exercise bike. I've been dreaming of the day when I can get a bicycle and go around our village again. One thing I've totally forgotten to do is the Justin Agustin gentle exercise regime I enrolled in. I'll resume it tomorrow!

Day 13 Minimalism Challenge, Make a gratitude log. I did this as a challenge awhile back. I think about feeling grateful everyday especially when I feel down. For today I'm truly grateful for healthcare workers for their care. 

CB///*Yr2/124 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/147 #NewG322 #Home80 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment