Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Manifest!

After the boys cleared out the boxes in the living room, Sweetie was finally able to set up our TV. The first thing we watched was Cobra Kai. We binge watched it, so we were soon finished. I got curious about Manifest and instead of just watching the trailer, we watched the first episode. We got hooked. 

Manifest is a series on Netflix about a plane that mysteriously lands 5 years after it disappears. The passengers and their families are shocked after they come back after five years. Relationships are disrupted and everyone's asking how were they able to come back 5 years after? The weirdness of the plot is a bit like Lost. I didn't get to finish Lost though because it dragged on at some point and I got bored. 

We finished watch the three seasons of Manifest in less than two weeks. We're glad Netflix picked up the show after NBC cancelled it. They announced that they'll produce the final season. No date yet on when it'll show, but we're relieved that there's going to be one last season. There were a lot of cliffhangers in the last episode of season 3 and we want closure! Haha. 

Now need to find something new to watch. Or maybe I'll bug Sweetie about finishing the Good Doctor and Grey's Anatomy via Hulu. Much as I want to watch Koreanovelas, I just don't have the patience to read subtitles (sorry!) since I usually sew while watching TV. Maybe I'll find something light to watch this time.

What's your favorite show right now?

#BeKind #StayHome


1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying The Bold Type on Netflix :D

    ReplyDelete