Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A Sweet Valentine

Celebrated Valentine's with Sweetie and Miggy with a quick visit to Mom. Sweetie woke me up with a bouquet of flowers. He got white and pink roses for the first time. He usually gives me white roses, but mixed it with pink to be different. Miggy cooked us brunch and we had a hearty meal. It fueled us for most of the day. 


Dinner was super late since I cooked tuna spaghetti and taught Miggy how to fry embotido with egg. We ended up sleeping at 3 in the morning since I had a brilliant idea to marinate tapa. It took the three of us to slice the beef and then I took so long preparing the marinade, haha. I can never be a true chef since I'm very slow around the kitchen. I was planning to bake today, but my sleep deprived brain would probably forget to put in an ingredient or two. It happens. 

Looking back at previous Vdays, we usually spent it at home. We haven't bothered going out since the traffic is usually bad and in Singapore everything was always full. It's either we cook our own food or we order a special meal. It's easier and calmer that way. 

Our special meal yesterday was some Lola Nena's triple cheese doughnuts and pichi-pichi. I also got some embotido so we could try it out. We also got our favorite Calea chocolate cake from our ever-indulgent friend Anne (thanks again!!!). I added some extra exercises to burn more calories. Might attempt to use the bike later if I don't sweat enough from gardening haha. 

How was your Vday?

#BeKind #StayHome #VoteWisely



No comments:

Post a Comment