Pages

Friday, October 8, 2021

Pink!

Today turned out to be a great day. My doctor's nurse called me yesterday afternoon to come in this morning. It's usually bad news when they ask you to come in the next day. As usual I had a hard time sleeping last night. I just prayed and left everything to God's will.

Color twinning hehe.

My doctor said they only found that I was vitamin D deficient. He was frustrated though he couldn't find the cause of my clots. I was relieved with his news since I just need to take a higher dosage of vitamin D for the next 3 months. I have made peace with the fact that I may never find out what caused my clots. What's important is I'm better now. 

And today I completed my second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The doctor told me he remembered me because of my medical issues haha. He said it'll be fully working by the time I go back home. Yes! I'm glad I took the pains to coordinate across my doctors to get clearance. 

If you feel you are medically ineligible to get vaxxed do check with your doctor. Whatever symptom you'll feel when you get it will be much, much less than if you get sick. I have a sore arm now and it's happy pain for me. It means the vaccine is working. 

I'm going to sleep happy again tonight. It's the second day in a row that my prayers have been answered. You're the best Papa God!

CB////*Yr2/180 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/201 #NewG267 #Home26 #Xmas80 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment