Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happiness = Coca-Cola

I've been drinking Coke since I was a baby. My Mom shared that she used to make me taste Coke when I was about a year old. I also have a photo where I was drinking Coke from my milk bottle (I was about 2 or 3 years old then). Okay... I'm a Coke addict!

Coke has always been part of our lives at home. We always have a bottle in the fridge! Totoo yan! And that's why I was really excited about the "Buhay Coke ng Bloggers" party. It was just simply a party (more of a mixer) to bring bloggers together and launch Coke's video blog's contest. Ooohhh!!! I wanna join! I wanna join! But then again... I can't!

Here's a video to set the mood for the contest -



Full contest details are at the SM Hypermarket blog (and if you're already a video blogger or want to be a video blogger you might want to check out PinoyVloggers.com).

I have yet to process the photos and videos I took of the party since I just got home, but if you already have a post and photos you'd want to share to the rest of the barangay, please leave a comment so I can put in a link here.

Thank you so much to Coke and SM Hypermarket for for hosting the party! And thanks for everyone for attending!

Don't forget, there's another party next week!

Updated, 2:50 a.m.

I just realized I'm going to have a really busy weekend (have a 12 noon speaking engagement tomorrow plus more bookings! aargghhh!!!)... so I thought I should upload my photos already, and here they are... feel free to download if you wish, but please follow the usual yada-yada if you're going to use the photo for your blog.



================

Posts

An Apple a Day, Happiness = Coca-Cola
Jehzlau Concepts
Ka Edong
Azrael's Merryland
Macuha.com
Love in the Time of Coca-Cola
Mistervader
Godiane
Galwin Fabian
Websaytko
Fritzified
Jester in Exile (in his new home)
BrownPinay.com
AWHoldings (Plurk's Arbet Loggins)
Baratillo.net
Think of Me
Momblognetwork
Kape ni Lattex
Brighter than Sunshine
Something Sweet & More
Pinoy Life at Large, Arpee Lazaro
Pinoylife
Melo Villareal
Xeemomma
Rockerfem
Brian Ong
Micamyx
Jason King Ong (the Banana Dancer)
Cigarette Girl
Ade Magnaye
Pinoyfood
Animetric
Rockersworld
La Bubbly Chica
Tanggera
Prudence and Madness
Kutitots
Nicely's Travelogue
Aethen
Bakla Ako
Kel's Magic Rope Act with Charmelle
Blogkadahan Inc.
Coffee and Blunder.com
Sharmskee
Arbet
Aaron Roselo
Brinknotes
Jimmy Screamed
Billy Coy
Mistervader
The Accidental Teacher

Photos

An Apple a Day Photos
Superbong
Hrudu
Micamyx
Fritz the Paparazzi
Juned
Juned's Flickr
Noemi's Photos
Nina
Byahilo
AJ's Flickr
AJ's Multiply

15 comments:

  1. It was a great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang bilis ng post :D.. may post na din ako about sa coke event ate aileen :D

    Free Coke for You and For Me and For the Entire Human Race

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahhaa may coke hang over pa ko!

    tnx sa invites! saya saya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga ! high tayo sa coke.... (zero ha.. not anything else) .. great blogger party ! nice to see all the faces behind their avatars and usernames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salamat po sa pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stayed at the party up to 8 PM only. Had other obligation to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. been there too, & we really enjoy the night.

    Buhay Coke ng Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi aileen! my first time to comment here.thanks a lot for the wonderful party last friday night.wow, ksama kmi sa slideshow,yipee. wer also attending the ponds event, ang sya. more power to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey aileen! my wife and i really had a wonderful time at the coke party. so good that we both posted about the party at our blogs. please include www.arpeelazaro.com and www.pinoylife.i.ph in your blogroll for event.

    see you in the next event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks and congrats for the awesome event! My blog entry is here:

    http://blog.ademagnaye.com/2008/06/29/buhay-coke-ng-bloggers-at-sm-hypermart/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Fun party! Grabe! dami nung coke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nag-post din ako. :D
    http://animetric.multiply.com/photos/album/68/Buhay_Coke_ng_Bloggers_Party

    ReplyDelete
  13. My entry is
    http://pinoyfood.nimrodel.net/2008/06/30/coke-zero-and-the-buhay-coke-contest/

    and the photos are

    http://www.aboutmyrecovery.com/photos/v/blogger+meetup/coke-zero/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haloo! Here's my post about the coke party -


    http://tanggera.blogspot.com/2008/06/cosplay-at-buhay-coke-party.html

    ReplyDelete