Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

CD Fever

I bought 16 albums, 2 DVDs, 1 VCD and a cassette tape for less than PhP1,800. I would've spent only about a thousand had I resisted buying for my Mom the CD collection, DVDs and the cassette tape (I'm sure she'll love `em, I wrapped it up coz it's a surprise). Most of the stuff I got cost between PhP20 to PhP100.

What brought about this crazy CD shopping was Sweetie's invitation to go to Universal Records' annual "CD Fever" where they take 90% off the cover prices of audio and video CDs they distribute/produce. Inasmuch as QC is far, far away from where I live I knew I just had to go and take a look. Yeah, I took a look and went crazy since they had a wide array of stuff available, from pop to jazz to classical to the stuff-my-parents-love-listening-to, movies, TV series collections and cassette tapes for as low as PhP2.00! I loved it and methinks I'll probably go back soon.

Curious? Go visit the sale at the 10th Floor Universal Towers, 1487 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City (Smart Wireless Center). They're open from 10 am to 7 pm every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from June 13 to July 13, 2008.

Buy only original! =)

4 comments:

  1. wow! disney love songs! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @princess_dyanie - yup! enjoy ako with disney songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this, Aileen! :) This is just in time! I'll be going there tomorrow for a meeting for our SMART QC-based colleagues!

    THANKS A LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete