Monday, June 23, 2008

A Taste of Beauty at Taste Asia

If I were a Disney princess I'd probably be Cinderella. Not because I'm maltreated and have wicked sisters (I have an Ate and Kuya who are loving and supportive!), but I feel I'm like Cinderella because I usually end up working and doing so much stuff that I simply just don't bother with fixing myself up. But I'm not losyang!!! I'm not just the type to spend so much time in front of a mirror and you'd only probably see me all dolled-up when I'm being a professional abay (a.k.a. bridesmaid na naman!). So unless it's a ball and a fairy godmother does things to me you'll just see me in my usual simple, casual get-up (I seriously believe in #9).

Anyway, I got a scolding from my best friend a few weeks ago since she noticed I have resorted to a shirt & jeans ensemble whenever I go out (even to speaking engagements! bah!). Okay, okay, fine fine and the subject also came up when friends from Ponds brought up the subject of doing a party for bloggers. And before I digress even more, I just want to share this invitation being extended to all bloggers by Ponds (feel free to blog about it too) -

For: All bloggers
What: Taste of Beauty at Taste Asia (party!!!)
When: July 4, 2008, Friday, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Taste Asia (beside SM Hypermarket) at the Mall of Asia

It's a party about being your best! Want an iPhone? I heard they're planning to host a contest and the "I" gadget was mentioned!

The party is open to guys and gals! Guy bloggers must bring a girl friend and girl bloggers must bring more girl friends! To join, REGISTER HERE. (I'm really excited to see how they'll dress up Taste Asia!).

So back to my kwento, I Twitted and Plurked about a strange dream I had last week and here's the story -



Happy Birthday Sweetie!