And then I happened to read Noemi's meme about "My Type of Guy" and I thought maybe I should go through it coz I never really thought about the type of guy I like.
1. Suplado = nah, if you don't approach me first and make kulit me I'll probably end up ignoring you.
2. Mr. Shades = nope, no shades please.
3. Masculado = uhh... let's cross the bridge when we get there. I like `em cuddly, but nice arms aren't bad.
4. Guys who give flowers = I was telling the best friend earlier mababaw lang ako and I'd even place a bunch gumamela in a vase (sounds familiar Anne?). And I think this is a really nice and sweet gesture.
5. Smiling face = not more than I smile please.
6. Hiphop = hmmm, someone who's cool and can get me to dance.
7. Guys who ask permission before courting = I think this is quite important coz I could get really dense. You'd have to tell me several times before it sinks in.
8. Has earring/s = no earrings please. I personally don't like it and you'll probably scare off my Mom.
9. Used to chew bubblegum = like Noemi said, definitely a turn-off.
10. Long-hair = I like `em short.
11. Bald = I have no problem with this.
12. Antipatiko = Asa ka pa.
13. Torpe = Won't work on me dear, read #7.
14. Computer-games addict = just enough of it so he can relate to my son.
15. Basketball player = my Dad's a known basketball player in his alma mater. Yeah, someone sporty who can drag me around to exercise would be nice.
16. Mr. Count-my-ex’s-till-you-drop = No way!
17. Mestizo = doesn't really matter.
18. Guys who sing well = basta kaya mag-videoke!
19. Quiet/tame = Tame? Read #7.
20. Cum laude = has to be smart or I'll get bored.
21. Formal = Not so. I guess I want someone who's very flexible.
22. Friendly = "Friendly but not flirty" as Noemi said. Amen to that. And well my work makes me meet a lot of people, you'll have to help me out one way or the other.
23. Mr. I have an opinion about anything & everything = Nah, that's why I didn't pursue law studies. I just want to be silly a lot of times.
24. Motorcycle guy = not much.
26. Rocker = hmmm, not much.
27. Skate boarder = I think I'm too old for skaters.
28. Alaskador (prankster) = just the right amount.
29. Flirt = You may only flirt to me and me alone!
30. Mr. Campus Crush = Nah, I don't want the headache.
31. Bigotilyo = isn't that ticklish?
32. Painter = why not?
33. Galante = Yes, but not overly so... I get overwhelmed easily.
34. Mr. Love Letter = I have this collection of my Dad's love letters to my Mom and it's sooooo sweet! It doesn't have to be a love letter, little notes will do.
35. Maporma = Nah!
36. Talks Too Much = Nah! Sometimes it's just nice to be quiet.
37. Soccer Hottie = Sporty!
38. Anti-Christ = Definitely NOT!
39. Mama’s Boy = No thanks!
40. Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot = Not too much of this, I know it's important but he should be able to balance things.
41. Mysterious Guy = nope.
42. Cute Idiot = Definitely not.
43. Guitarist = Icing on the cake.
44. Wide Vocabulary Guy = that or he reads a lot.
45. Loves you = A MUST.
46. Tennis guy = Sporty! I haven't played tennis for more than a decade!
47. Dark skin = Not so dark.
48. Tall = At least 4 inches taller than me. I wear high heels sometimes hehe.
49. Chubby = Not too much.
50. Hairy = umm... umm... I dunno. Let's cross the bridge when we get there.And definitely NOT SELOSO. You will have to trust me when I say there's only you.
Well, your turn!
Photo by the stylish Sasha Manuel of Style Manila.
Hahahaha! what the?! yeah of course naalala ko tuloy yung "gumamela boy" hahahaha! Lokah ka talaga! :P Email ko na lang sagot ko sa survey mo! :PReplyDelete
Now that list makes it clear the type of guy you want. Now guys, take note!ReplyDelete
hi, how about metrosexuals? =)ReplyDelete
@anne - Gumamela boy, hihihihi.ReplyDelete
@noemi - Haaaaaayyyy, masyado ata mataas standards ko. Eh ako pa, ambabaw ko namana hehe. Oh well...
This was cute!! Where do they come up with all these MeMes! :)ReplyDelete
I think I want to answer this meme too! :-)ReplyDelete
--- Prudence, http://tesstermulo.com
whoa!!!! ang hirap ng requirements! hehehehehe :PReplyDelete
i think nagfit ako :) heheheh "think" pa after we got married noh ! LOL! now that I look back at this... mukhang you made the right choice :D yey !ReplyDelete