Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

She Didn't Like the Cat House, Fluffy Bed and Box

Brimsley's family isn't fussy. They so far like everything we provide for them. Meredith though has been very choosy. We got her a house and tried out best for her to go inside. She's been using the furry bed, but not as often as I expected. I guess it's been too hot. She used to have a box with a rug, but she preferred to just lie down on the floor. 

I had been eyeing a cot on Lazada. I was hesitant though since they only had it in wood. Meredith is our biggest cat. The sizes available were too small. I saw one made of steel and big enough to fit puppies. I thought that would work so I got one for Meredith. It soon arrived and it was easy to set-up. 




As usual, I was excited to give it to Meredith. We set it down on the garage where she usually eats. I sat a few feet away from her to observe her reaction. She looked at it. Smelled it. Circled it. Then ignored it. Since nothing happened, we decided to let her be and went inside. 




Few hours later we checked the CCTV. She warmed up to the cot an hour after and stayed on it for almost two hours. I was so happy that she liked it! Friends said that cats like hammocks and staying on elevated places. We see Meredith going on top of the trash can and that's the reason why I've been trying to find her a better bed. I'm glad the cot worked! :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment