Pages

Friday, April 5, 2024

10 Minutes!

Achieved 10 minutes on the stationary bike today! I clocked in 9 minutes during my last pulmo rehab and could barely speak while spinning. Today, I managed 10 minutes while chatting with my therapist. 



I was worried I would have a hard time since I had been busy packing all week. I was too tired to practice spinning. Lo and behold! Being on my feet for several hours a day helped! And even though I was feeling a bit unwell today my body managed the session very well. Whew!

I'm so happy I made some progress. How I wish it could also translate to increased heat tolerance! Unfortunately, I had to spend a few minutes downstairs to check something. I had to run back upstairs since it was too hot. I promptly fell asleep, haha.

Oh well, just need to make sure I stay hydrated!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment