Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Creative Happy Goals for 2024

I've been busy enjoying my newfound stamina doing some gardening. It's become part of my exercise regime and I get a good workout watering plants and checking if they're healthy. The cats have also been extra sweet and have been a good distraction. This means though I've been inconsistent with my blogging duties. 

Anyway, I've been thinking about what creative projects I want to do this year. I have a tendency to procrastinate if I don't write things down. I've decided to include non-sewing projects since there's a few things I want to try. 




Here's what I plan to do this year:

1. Make covers for our benches and sofa set. I know this is a huge project, so I really need to plan this well. 

2. Seat covers for our dining chairs. I already have an idea what I want to do for this. 

3. Throw pillow covers for the sofa. 

4. New curtains. (I already have the fabric, just got busy last year!).

5. Experiment on using beads and loom bands as part of my quilting projects.

6. Work on Christmas projects earlier. 

7. Another retaso project season.

8. Covers for other kitchen appliances.

9. A t-shirt blanket.

10. A fun project, maybe a bag and wallet. 

Plus! Set-up my design wall! 

My list is ambitious, so let's see what I end up completing :)

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment