Pages

Friday, January 19, 2024

Bottomless Salmon Baked Sushi for Us!

I'm delayed at everything, including making baked sushi at home! I've been meaning to make baked sushi since the lockdown! We've just been ordering via Grab, but we always end up bitin, plus it's expensive! I always have trouble also since most baked sushi being sold has kani in it. My allergies get triggered, so I thought it's time we learn to make it at home. 





I watched several videos. For this recipe I combined Chef RV and Panlasang Pinoy's way of making baked sushi. I couldn't find Kikkoman when we made it, so I used Lee Kum Kee first draw soy sauce. I discovered this soy sauce when we ordered North Park once. They give out free Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, so I thought I'd try it out. I think I'm hooked because it's very smooth. I'll try it on adobo next time. 

Anyway, baked to the baked sushi. I got some smoked salmon from Landers and thought I'd use the whole thing for the baked sushi. It was a lot and that meant bottomless baked sushi for us! What we forgot though was to get more nori packets! Doing grocery shopping during Christmas is hard!


Yes, we finished both pans, hahaha.



So, to remind us how to make it, I filmed it! Here's how we made it (first time!) -





Next time, we'll try tuna baked sushi. I'm excited!

Recipe at: https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2024/01/recipes-for-my-son-smoked-salmon-baked.html

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment