Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kitkat Mint

I haven't blogged for eleven days now. I've just been extremely busy and been thinking about a lot of stuff (and my writing muse was scared out of her wits). Well... a friend managed to shift the cycle today and I thought I'd break my keyboard's silence with a Kitkat...

Well, not just any kind of Kitkat, but Kitkat Mint!


Yum! I first encountered Kitkat Mint in Singapore last January. I bought one pack and stuffed it in my luggage. When I got home I just put it in a basket of goodies and completely forgot about it. A visitor took the liberty of opening the pack and before I knew it he was halfway through the pack! Good thing I noticed and saved some for myself and my boys. And I regretted buying just one pack.

I was sharing this story with a friend who works from Nestle and he said they actually have Kitkat Mint available locally -- it just gets sold out really fast!


Thanks Ricky, now I don't need to wait another week to get one (but I'm still going to buy in SG for safety haha) =)

Dear supermarkets, please, please have more Kitkat Mint in your shelves. It will also make my Mom happy.

5 comments:

  1. Waaah! Meron na pala dito! Sa Singapore din ako nag-hoard nito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana magkaroon nito sa Pinas! I'm one of the few who like their toothpaste-flavored chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nina yesh! Pero lagi daw nauubos agad!

    @TPS meron na, just not sure where. I'll ask my friends from SM to add more stock! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:16 PM

    if youre from quezon city, theres some in cherry foodarama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Where do you buy that in singapore? What supermarket? :)

    ReplyDelete