Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

My Favorite Rubber Stamps

Sweetie and I have a collection of rubber stamps. Actually, Sweetie owns the majority of it and I only bought the Papemelroti Christmas rubber stamp set and a Frixion stamp set.




I love the Frixion stamp set. I got it in Tokyo before the pandemic and I used it sparingly. It was only when it started raining last July that I started using it everyday. I started tracking the weather when the habagat started going crazy. It helped me realize we had rain everyday for 3 straight weeks.

I got the set in a shop in Ginza. It's actually just about 2 inches each with a small icon. You also don't need stamp ink since it's self-inking. I had about ten and I added a few more, so I can stamp more "occasions" and activities.

The Frixion stamp set works perfectly well with the small Starbucks planner I got last Christmas. The planner is the smallest I've ever had and TBH you can barely read what I write everyday. Think size 8 font to list what I ate and did everyday, haha. The stamps help give it a bit more color.

I'm hoping to find one stamp to represent gardening. I think that's the only thing I lack from the set :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment