Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Throwback Thursday: Experienced Disneyland at 2'C

Disney has been losing money according to reports. Losses mainly due to their streaming platform, Disney+, and movies that didn't reach box office targets. I hope this doesn't affect their park. It reminded me of the last time we visited Disney in Japan. I always wanted to bring my family there since I have happy memories of Disney from my childhood. 





It was dead winter when we went to Japan. Uncle Fumio warned us that since it was the holiday season sometimes Disney would limit the number of people who'd come in. He was so surprised we were up and out before his advised time, haha. 




We had to get some coffee before we started going around because it was too cold for me. We got in around 6:30 am and we had some breakfast first to warm us up. By the time we were finished it got a bit warmer (5'C) and we headed to the Star Wars ride (priorities!). Hearing the main theme of Star Wars always gives me the happy shivers. 





It grew a bit warmer by noon. We rode just a few rides since the lines were very long! It was, after all, the New Year holiday week in Japan. Most memorable for me was the parade. It brought me back to the times I got to visit Disney when I was a child. And the fireworks were really amazing. 





Just one tip, don't go during winter, haha. It totally slipped my mind because the tickets were really affordable for that time! Well, whatever we saved we spent on winter clothes. Disney is one place you should experience at least once in a lifetime. Well, twice. One, when you're a child. And two, when you bring your child to experience it too. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment