Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Lightsaber Quilt Blanket

I completely forgot about making this blanket! Found it when I was looking for a photo of a blanket Mom made. I wanted to make a compilation of some of the quilt projects she made. I instead found this cute Star Wars lightsaber inspired blanket I made for Jet when he was still a baby. 




I had just picked up quilting again when I made this piece. I made it with square and rectangular pieces. I wasn't too adventurous yet back then. Made it purely by hand and I remember it was quite hard to finish because of limited space.




Of course, I promptly forgot to take a photo of the finished product. Gave it to Carissa a few weeks later and she brought it back to Indonesia. I have no idea if it stood the test of time since I just hand quilted it. It's probably stuck at the back of a closet by now, haha. I think I made the lightsaber blue because I was planning to make a green one for Miggy. Probably got distracted with other projects since I haven't made a Yoda lightsaber quilt blanket yet. 

Still on sewing hiatus. I'll probably ask for Miggy and Sweetie's new ortho to take a look at my arm and vitamin D levels soon. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment