Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

September

I wonder why there are many songs dedicated for the month of September. Most popular are Earth, Wind and Fire's "September" and Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Just search "September songs" on Google and you'll see a long list of songs with September on it. 

For me September always feels like a turning point. It's the time of the year when you need to step on the gas for projects. September also transitions you to the last quarter of the year and Christmas. This is the month when I start thinking about what to do for Christmas. 

This year was different for me. It's resolution month for me health-wise. I had my second biopsy and got my vaccination first dose. I also kinda "graduated" from three doctors. Most of month was spent recovering so I wasn't productive with my hobbies and chores. In between I was able to sort out some of my stuff. 

I surprisingly completed 30 days of 1SE*. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now, but kept forgetting to take a video. Here's a glimpse of my whole month -



The last quarter of the year will be our transition back home. I've been praying for a smooth transition and hope we will be protected from harm. It's also going to be a busy month of goodbyes. I'm not sure though how we'll go about it since they've limited meet-ups. I also have to complete my vaccination too (and maybe get the flu vaccine too).

Exciting times ahead :) 

*1SE - One second everyday

CB////*Yr2/172 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/193 #NewG275 #Home34 #Xmas88 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment