1. Marikina City Life - I admire those who make place blogs about their neighborhood and I know Sweetie works hard for this blog.
2. Numbrd - sometimes it all boils down on the numbers. I love how this blog interprets life through numbers.
3. TechnoMaria - I am as technologically-challenged as Ria is and her blog reminds me of what I should continue doing for YouGotTech.com (LOL), but she is definitely a more prolific blogger than I am.
4. China Doll in the Philippines - read her blog and you'll know how I was back when I was her age. :D
5. A Photographic Saga - I wish I had at least a pinky of his talent. Check out his photos. `nuff said.
6. The Thirsty Blogger - very niche and unique!
7. Pinoy Tech Podcast - there's so much to talk about local tech!
And I'm still going to search for the last 3!
In choosing these blogs what I mainly considered is content, how it's written (I don't like blogs that sound like they just copied off from PR sheets) and whether the blogger bothered to take their own photos (no plagiarism please!). I'm very picky as well about blogs that I add on my reader since I don't have that much free time to read (especially lately), so the blog has to have heart and passion.
Join the writing project! Just head on to Janette's blog for the mechanics.
Update: Here's my last 3 picks -
8. Gagong Kasabihan - very Pinoy quips that will give you a headache just thinking about it.
9. Cebu Bloggers - community blog site of Cebu bloggers.
10. VideoChops.com - ahhh, my favorite vlogger has done it again.
Thank you for the vote Ate! :)ReplyDelete
What you have here is one cool list. I especially like numbrd.com. It got me hooked! Very, very interesting!:-) Looking forward to the last three.ReplyDelete
Salamat sa vote Ms Aileen. Ang saya! :DReplyDelete
This list will make very busy for at least a few days. None of them I have heard about before. And since you have nothing but praises for them, I'm intrigued! Oh well, I had better do the only way I know how. Just dive right in and read.ReplyDelete
Thanks, Aileen. You've made it less of a trial and error for me in finding good reads - and if possible - and friends.
Thanks for adding Pinoy Tech Podcast to your list!ReplyDelete
Hey Aileen, this top ten list is fantastic. You can post this to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and the community can help you finish the last three by voting on the list. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list. Feel free to post your list and link back to your site. We are trying to create a directory for top ten lists where people can find your site.ReplyDelete
Hi, Aileen. First of all, I would like to congratulate the seven blogs that you have nominated.ReplyDelete
This writing project is very nice. With all the noise out there, it is difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. With lists such as this, readers can narrow down their options. Also, it gives new bloggers the chance to be seen and read.
Which is why I would like to invite you to visit my blog at TalesFromTheMomSide.com. I started blogging last January 2009 about parenting and being a mom. I dearly hope that you'll find my blog worthy to be part of your list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs.
Great work in choosing your nominees!
Just wanted to simply put my blog out there for your consideration: http://doctordude.net.
Hopefully, I would get the honor of being included in your complete list of nominees.
Many thanks and keep up the fantastic work!
Still looking for 3 more blogs? May I promote my blog, as well as my friends'?
The Struggling Blogger (http://thestrugglingblogger.168centercom)
Writing To Exhale (http://writingtoexhale.com)
Hope we'll pass your standards.
Hi Aileen. Kindly update this blog post on or before August 3 in order to be counted.ReplyDelete
For inclusion in the raffle, please ensure that the latest list of sponsors is reflected.
Hi Aileen. This is to mark your entry as complete. See you Saturday!ReplyDelete