Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

Brunch at Conti's

We had the chance to try Conti's all day breakfast. I usually order the baked salmon and tbh I wanted to order it again, haha.



I told myself to try somewhere new, so I ordered their pork tocino. It's interesting to try this staple sulit across restos. I was surprised since Conti's tocino wasn't red! I even thought it was tapa. It was definitely tocino made even better when you eat it with vinegar and atsara.


Sweetie got boneless bangus.


And Miggy his usual chicken since it's been awhile since we dined at Conti's.


Our unforgettable moment was when the extreme weather alert hit everyone's phone in the restaurant. It was surreal.  

Of course, we got some goodies before we left :)

P.S. I've been tracking rainy days in my planner and we're now on week 3 of rain pouring everyday. Forecast shows we'll have more rain next week! Take care!

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment