Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Post COVID-19 Recovery

I'm now on day 18 and negative since day 12. Both my boys are well and living normally. Recovery for me has been slow with daily bouts of asthma. Not sure if it's because of the illness or due to bad air quality the past few days. I've been having some chest pain and body pain. 




It really takes me a while to recover from anything. I have co-morbidities, so I have to be really careful. I'm seeing my doctors again next week for a follow-up consultation. My cardiologist wants to make sure I don't have myocarditis. In the meantime, I'm trying to eat and drink recommended food and beverages to keep inflammation down. 

I'm also resting as needed. I had a hard time resuming my daily gardening chores (watering plants). I think my condition has improved today since I was able to water my plants by hand. It usually takes me an hour. It's part of my daily exercise. I have to remember to monitor my oxygen saturation while watering plants.

I'm praying to be better soon. Blogging has been hard for me since my brain feels foggy. I'm pushing myself to do it to make sure it doesn't become permanent! My doctors in Singapore told me to make sure I stay sharp and active. 

We can do this!

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment