Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Burger Machine!

I found out that a new Burger Machine opened nearby. I read it from a group I follow on FB and they even gave me landmarks to easily find it. We were supposed to go to the hospital yesterday to see my doctors, but they re-scheduled. I thought it was a good idea to step out since I'm experiencing cabin fever already. I haven't gone anywhere since early April because of the heat. 




The easiest way to find it is to look for Phoenix Gas Station on Dona Soledad (Fastrack area, Brgy Moonwalk). There's a lot of parking space since the gas station is huge. I was so excited to go. It's been decades since I last got to eat at Burger Machine. There was one in Better Living before and we frequented it before. 




I was warned that supplies ran out fast. True enough, only the ultimate burger and double Bart Burger was available. We got 4 ultimate burger and 1 sansrival to take home. I was fascinated with how the crew prepared the burger. It's exactly how they used to prepare it decades ago. The menu though looks like it's been updated and they have other burger varieties. 




We ate the burger as soon as we got home. Sweetie recommended adding a slice of cheese. I wasn't sure if it would work since they added a dollop of Cheez Whiz on the burger. The burger was as yummy as I remember it. I think even better since it was the ultimate burger. I regret just getting one. Next time I'll order two, haha. 

Burger Machine <3 <3 <3 

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment