Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Gusto Kita Too

Last week I was ranting on Twitter about being api my high school classmate-turned movie director. She had a hayday mincing my vlogs into scrap (boohuhuhu). I know, I know she's just after improving my videos... well Rica, my dear 4-year high school laboratory partner, I will and when I find the time I'm going to do that storyboard you're making me do =)

So anyway, Rica's twin sent me details about Rica's new indie-film "Gusto Kita Too". Rica Arevalo, Cinemalaya best director has previously done two award winning films, "ICU Bed #7" and "Saan Nagtatago si Happiness?"


"Gusto Kita Too" was shot entirely in the US and is a romantic comedy about how two Fil-Ams pursue true love in a funny Pinoy style courtship.

Cast: Brian Reyes and Casey Pascual
Produced by: Mediarevolution Film Productions
Edited by: Maan dela Cruz
Original Music: Jerrold Tarog

"Gusto Kita Too" is an added attraction, screening back to back with Will Fredo's sensational film, "Sa Pagdapo ng Mariposa" at IndieSine Robinson's Galleria starting May 21, 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad for me it's rare to catch pinoy indie films here...

    Oh well...

    ReplyDelete