Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Alive!

Your Blog is Dead!

My best friend sent me a harried message early this morning asking if I was okay. I've been quiet the past week (been offline) and that's probably why he got so worried. Some of my other friends have also been pinging me about my whereabouts.

So sorry, I was just recuperating from all of my activities and had to do a little housecleaning a.k.a. pagninilay-nilay and other mental calisthenics.

I got that comic from Karlo's newest BlogComics blog, do check it out. Bumped into him last Friday and he said he's going somewhere for a vacation. Ingat ka!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Hello Aileen,
    I attended the Google seminar at LaSalle. I'd like to know if you have an office, a phone number, so i can call to ask about possible arrangements with google. Thanks.

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jose - hi kindly email me at aileenapolo at google dot com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture was so on the dot. I loved it. My blog almost flatlined, and I'm trying to pick myself up.

    Hi!

    ReplyDelete