Pages

Monday, December 3, 2007

Brrrrr Baguio!

Too little time to blog, but here's a rundown of my freezing Baguio experience:

November 29, 2007
1:00 a.m.
Hopped on a Victory Liner bus to Baguio

1:00 - 6:30 a.m.
Zzzzzzzz (yes it's my talent, I can sleep anywhere)

6:30 a.m.
Tulala

7:00 a.m.
Stuck in Baguio Traffic

7:30 a.m.
Crashed at event organizer's hotel

10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Work work work!!!



In-between: Panicking over the Makati siege and kept bugging Mom and Dad and Miguel's guidance counselor.



More STI photos here.

7:00 p.m. onwards
Eat and zzzzzzzz

November 30, 2007
Bonifacio Day (holiday)

So, you thought I'd manage to go around Baguio? Nahhh. The only thing I actually managed to see were: SM Baguio, Session Road, Camp John Hay - that small strip between the CJH Convention Center and the Filling Station (walked back after eating lunch), and food. Check out though what made me gain a couple of pounds overnight at Lakwatsera Ako.

12:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Bus back to Manila
What I did? Zzzzzzz. Natulog siyempre.

And so I thought I'd manage to do some work, but... I conked out when I got home. The bumpy ride really did me in.

*Photos by Sweetie and Mhel Garrido/Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment