Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz and the Party

You Are Cookie Monster



Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"


Me want cookie!!!

I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear for the party on Saturday. How do I make myself look like an Apple? Oh, Juned suggested I should go as Eve... very funny Juned, nobody's going to attend the party if I do that. I'm sure some of my friends are going to wear their blog shirts (I don't have that). Some are really preparing for it and I wonder who's going to win the Sony PSP.

There will also be a congregation of bloggers from Davao who are coming for iBlog4 and the party. A rare occasion for all of them to come (kinulit ko kasi) and anyone's welcome to join us on Sunday. We'll be painting Manila (more of Binondo) red and probably take a cruise around Manila Bay in the afternoon. Sama na!

Party's this Saturday already... sign-up for it now!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Aileen. Your Sunday activity sounds interesting. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 AM

    hi aileen! your name sounds very familiar. are you by any chance from st scho manila?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @digitalfilipino - sama ka!!! Will email you details.

    @filipinoincanada - yup

    ReplyDelete
  4. took the same thing and i am bert and it says im quite serious.... hmmmm... i don't know.

    ReplyDelete