Monday, April 14, 2008

Summer Lovin', Summer Bloggin',

I'm very excited over the upcoming activities happening in the Pinoyblogosphere and I toiled over this little video for a couple of weeks, hope you enjoy it -



The fourth iBlog Summit will be held on April 26, 2008 at the Malcolm Theater, College of Law, in UP Diliman, Quezon City . Register for iBlog4.

Here's the info from 88db.com for the first blogger party this summer -

What: 88DB.com Bloggers' Night
When: April 26, 2008 @ 7pm
Who: bloggers of any size, age, status or whatever
How: Just leave a comment below or register through any of the coordinators blogs
Why: Booze, Music, Prizes and 88DB.com
Where: Katips Bar in Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

Come as your blog* and get a chance to win a brand new Sony PSP.

To confirm attendance, kindly leave your name and blog address as a comment here in my blog or visit any of your other favorite blogs. Check the list here.

*Come as your blog means you have to dress up like your blog. With all my blogs I wonder how I'm going to dress up... I'll probably come as an apple! Remember, the blogger who represents his/her blog the best wins the Sony PSP.

Coordinators (please let me know if you've made a post) -
Migs, AJ, Andrew, JayDJ, Anton, Sexymom, Noemi, Cokskiblue, Janette, Jayvee, Jomar, Jozzua, Jun Asis, Juned, Markku, Regnard, Winston, Gail