Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Make Me Believe

I had no idea who Aicelle was since I rarely watch TV (an improvement mind you) and the only time I get to listen to the radio is when I'm in a cab or the car. So, when Sweetie asked if I wanted to go I just said okay since it's a free-food event (hehe) and I do love listening to OPM.

And I was astounded with her voice. Buong-buo! I've been quite disappointed lately with some favorite singers who seem to have "lost" their voice (how come they end up being so maarte with how they sound when they've been around for sometime already?), and Aicelle's singing prowess was definitely refreshing.


The album launch was held at Circle Cafe in Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Here's her carrier single "Ikaw Pa Rin" which was composed by Janno Gibbs.



And another single "Make Me Believe" (which is the title of the album) -



Photo by Cecille Pascual of Tugtogpinoy.com.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    If you want to know more about Aicelle, visit www.aicellesantosonline.com

    Super bait yang si Aicelle, vey humble and down to earth. Parati pa siyang nakikihang out sa mga fans niya whom she considers her friends. Friends of Aicelle Santos (FAICES)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap..true yan super bait at down to earth tlaga si aicelle yan ang reason kung bakit love sya ng faices.

    ReplyDelete