Okay, so I know nothing about gaming. Promise! I'm only adept at playing Pacman, Space Invaders and, uh, up to level 3 of Super Mario Brothers. Geeez. I knew I was going to end up doing nothing during Abe's Xbox party. I did the dishes though since I like doing that. Tsk tsk tsk.
Here are things I learned at the Xbox party:
1. If you want a guy to bug off or you need to keep him pre-occupied, plant him in front of a 32" Samsung TV with an Xbox. Get his buddies to come around, believe me, you'll go unnoticed.
2. Don't play the FIFA game when you're drunk. You'll end up stealing the ball from your teammate and scoring at the wrong goal. (Now, guess who did that...).
3. Don't bother talking to the boys while they're playing. I tried standing in front of the TV (just to annoy them) and all I got was "uy! uy! uy!". Some things never change. LOL.
4. Drinks do get unnoticed during playtime. That goes for girls as well.
5. Guys will always be exasperated over how girls play. Maybe the BOB girls should practice and beat `em guys. Harumph.
They will always be boys. Oh well!
In attendance were Sasha, Rico, Markku, Joey, The Macalua, The Sharmskee, Noemi, Lauren and Chris. Thanks to Abe for the fabulous yummy spicy Ilonggo dishes cooked by his brother Ryan and for the Abe's Hunky Wengweng. Oooops!
Good night world!
you did the dishes? Haha when I saw the dishes pile up, I had this compulsion to wash but I was afraid Abe might take it the wrong way. hehe. Men will be boys at heart always.ReplyDelete
@noemi - Yes I did! They know I love doing the dishes haha and wawa naman Abe and Ryan since they'll be doing the after party clean-up. :)ReplyDelete
Aherm. I'd understand if you'll leave Rico out but me?! Hmpft.ReplyDelete
@sasha - whoopsies! sorry mom! I did the post at 6 in the morning. I'll fix! I'll fix! :)ReplyDelete
i know! i know! I KNOW! more than 7 years married to my husband, a father of 2 kids, have been working for more or less 16 years, and he becomes a 7-year old when faced with these friggin games!!! would you believe nakikipagtalo pa sa panganay kong 6 years old? 6 years old!!!ReplyDelete
Yeah right, you're just taking revenge for the time I forgot to include you in my Bohol post. :PReplyDelete
Nandun pala kayo nun? Di ko napansin...ReplyDelete
Hehehe. Joke. =)