Pages

Friday, March 9, 2007

Noon Time Jologs Break

Up early for several telecons, online meetings ekekekek.

So stressed.

Tired.

Dismantling.

What's worse... my muse, I think I left it somewhere in the channel between Galera and Batangas.

Coughing through my telecon, my boss said I should make sure I get sleep and a weekend. Weekend? What's that? Oh... a weekend!

Everything's been crazy the whole week, so fever, cough and all I took off during lunch with my neighbor, Jaja, to watch Sam Milby-Toni Gonzaga and Zanjoe Marudo's (that Bench hunk) "You Got Me".

I do like watching Pinoy movies. I think I got that from my Tita Olive who used to drag me to the sinehan when I was a kid. Most of my friends will just give me raised brows whenever I tell them that I watched the latest John Lloyd-Bea Alonzo movie. That or roll their eyes when I tell them about the latest MSKM episode. My best friend and movie buddy, Darwin, unfortunately lives in Cebu now. He used to drag me to watch Hollywood made movies 2 to 3 times a week. Oh well.

The simple joys of life. You Got Me is a formula movie. You'll get all the kilig moments you want with a bit of action (see Toni traversing the metro on a huge bike!). I did cry a bit during touching moments - especially when Moe's father died because he got hit with a buko. LOL. Toni was really into her act, as usual. Sam was his usual loser, loser! role (watch MSKM for better reference). Ooops, sorry I mean he was his usual cute self and played the nerdy-IT policeman role well. Zanjo's acting was way better here than when he was a superhero at Super Inggo.

Relax, de-stress, laugh a bit. Watch the movie without any expectations and you'll surely enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment