Okay, I've been tagged by Sasha! And since I'm just chilling with Miguel... here it is:
10. I'm allergic to citrus. This developed just a few years back and now I can't drink and eat oranges, pineapples, lemon, pomelo (my fave!). My tonsils close up.
9. I can't drink powdered drinks. What's weird though, powdered iced tea is agreeable, but the others, especially Tang, makes my nose bleed. Ugh.
8. I like crafts. Yeah, little `ol nerdy me spent summers being taught by my Mom how to sew, crochet, create stuff out of basura. I have a huge collection of beads waiting for me to have time to bead again.
7. My best friend is a guy. Yup, he's been my best friend for 15 years already. Our friendship is a cross between "My Best Friend's Wedding" and "Will and Grace". Go figure.
6. I buy curtains when I'm troubled. Weird eh? Well aside from the usual, clothes, shoes, bags etc., curtains bring me back home :)
5. Recently changed my colors from pink to red. I had my basement re-painted recently, all white. My room, all white, but I had the whole closet side painted bloody red. (Which incidentally freaked-out my Mom).
4. I love data. One time when I was still in the YP, I spent 3 weeks in my room just analyzing UAI data. Lolo Ned forced me to do it, but I didn't know I'd enjoy it. Eeeek, nerdy!
3. I'm a licensed lifeguard from the Red Cross. Well, when I was 10 years old that is (I still have that ID somewhere). I used to spend summers at the Shell Depot in Tabangao, Batangas where my Ate was an engineer. She enrolled me for swimming and diving lessons, jazz and hawaiian dance lessons. Geezzz...
2. I used to be the resident horrorist in DLSU. Most of the short stories I published for the Malate Literary Folio back in college in DLSU were horror stories. I haven't gotten around to writing another ghost story again. My latest one is here. Awwwoooooo...
1. I'm like Mentos. Go figure. If you can't, look for my best friend :)
Now I'm tagging the following:
Jozzua a.k.a. Ely
Thanks for participating in the meme, Aileen! Heehee.ReplyDelete