Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Goodbye London, Hello Singapore!

I was trying to take a panoramic shot of the Buckingham Palace when this bird distracted me!


I only had time to blog snippets of my day in the week I was in London and well it's hard to get my brain to work with jetlag and the cold, cold weather. I'm happy to say though that I fared well despite freezing everytime I went out. I was prepared for that, what I wasn't was my body's reaction. Compared to my trip to Zurich it was a bit harder to breathe while walking. I read up on it and apparently it's a normal reaction for those who have gone through surgery. Good thing I prepared for a few weeks by walking around our compound almost every night. I would have probably had a harder time if I didn't prepare for the trip.

Now I'm back in Asia where the sun shines even when it rains (well most of the time). It was a rough flight since I couldn't sleep. Ended up watching "Metro Manila" which was a really heavy film so I watched a couple of episodes of "Sex in the City" to de-stress (I watched all the available Big Bang Theory episodes on the way to London).

I'm so looking forward to this new chapter in my life! And so many new decisions to make to support this change. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment