Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Superpowers

Photo by Fritzified.com

Fritz said in his plurk, "Aileen manifesting her supranatural powers."

LOL.

I wish!

Speaking of superpowers, did you guys see Ria's superpowers?



But I think the greatest superpower one can acquire and get a hold of is being able to live one's life to the fullest. Being simply happy and contest. I could not help but admire world-renowned professor, Randy Pausch, when he gave a snippet of this very powerful lecture he gave about life. You see when Professor Pausch gave this lecture he already knew he was dying, but he did not rant or complaint about that, instead he managed to give a really great message about life. If you're feeling down, need cheering up, or just generally depressed, and discontent, WATCH THIS VIDEO and I'm sure it'll wake you up!



My condolences to Professor Pausch's family. He indeed left a legacy to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment