Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Davao F.A.T.

I always, ALWAYS gain weight whenever I go to Davao. I think the air there is calorie-ridden. I grew so bilog the first time I went there, I had to buy a new pair of jeans when I flew to Cebu after the trainings I did in Davao.


And that's why I have been dieting the past 2 weeks.

Because I am going to (what I call) my second home... DAVAO!


Davao F.A.T.

The Usual Suspects concocted this idea a couple of months ago and I have been looking forward to it. Fondly called Davao F.A.T., the project is a Food Appreciation Tour of Davao's yummiest (and willing) restos. Check out some of the gastronomic delights I had last Christmas and July last year.


Anybody can sign-up for it! Just leave a comment at the Davao F.A.T. announcement or send Ria an email at riajose at gmail dot com.

====================

Jolly Update: Jolly met Mr. Moe the Hamster today. Too bad Ms. Curly the Hamster was in her usual unsociable mood (and don't ask what happened to Mr. Larry the Hamster, such a gory incident I'd rather not remember). Both of them were curious about each other. Too bad I missed taking a video of them making beso-beso.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen, How do you put a caption on your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nina lumberio - I use Corel Photo Paint to put the mark on my photos, but you can also use Paint. Just save it as another file so you can keep the original. I also re-size the photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gory thing happened then????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:30 AM

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, was just surfing and found you!!!
    I am planning on going to the Philippines later this year to visit family in Batangas and start a clothing line. Will check out your links later this week..
    Love your little "Jolly"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lethalverses - it's tooooo gory!

    @bernie berlin - thanks for dropping bye! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Aileen! Posting all the way from Canada =) Anyhoot, I caught your blog as one of the featured on Blogger =) I gotta say, now I'm addicted!

    Hey whats that omelette looking thing in the very first pic? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey. i came across your site randomly and read the post you made about God writing your love story. i just wanted to say thanks for writing it, it was something i needed to read tonight.

    you can delete this after you read it, i noticed that you have to approve them before they are put in the comment section of ur site, i just couldnt find any other way to contact you. i have a myspace httpL//www.myspace.com/youheartme17 i was looking through sites about the philippines and came across yours. i'm spending two months there this summer and couldnt be more excited.

    hope this finds u well. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:08 PM

    really great blog!! :-) Sarap ng Food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Ate Aileen, I'm looking forward to having a FATeriffic time with you here in Davao soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. im trying out something .. i wont be having rice in my meals except one meal on sundays .. but after looking at these pictures .. parang di bagay na walang rice yung mga ulam dito

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! gahut na kau mu buh! haha...

    ako tawon...nang naning pa para mka.kwarta! haha...

    uhm, care to linkX te?..


    http://dincapin.blogsome.com

    aq te/ pm lng ha..

    thanks.♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! ate, you're Aileen Apolo diba? hehe...Taga Google ka pla.♥

    wow! very much nice..hehe


    uhm, I am really upset hearing other Blogging Networks declining my blog sites. Keso, kelangan pa ng mraming indexed pages, etc. huh! nkaka.stress tlaga.


    Uhm, why don't you build your own Blog Advertising network ate?..

    hmm..para nman my Pinoy Blog Network nah! haha.♥

    Uhm, sana poh mag.conduct kau ng.traning d2 sa davao pra dun sa mga ASPIRING BLOGGERS... katulad ko! hehe...pra mas my mrami kming knowledge about this Advert world.



    uhm, im looking forward on you poh! hehe...demanding aq.

    oops...Kaya pla aq nga.blog pra kumita ng pera, pra mka.bili ng pc. hehe...

    Do you want to sponsor me ate? hehe...or buy reviews from me? hehe...Im a good writer poh.♥

    eversince, sa almost 2mos. blogging carrer q...hindi pa tlaga aq kumita mski 1$. huh..

    hahai...sana nman my kumuha na skin..


    cge poh.


    salamat.

    Keep safe.♥

    ReplyDelete