Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What is My Voldemort? And the Three Things Meme

Uhuh! It's Harry Potter season again! The movie's already showing, but Miguel and I will watch it probably over the weekend (we haven't watched Transformers yet! Acckkk!!!).

Anyway, Harry tagged me for the Voldemort question and Jehzeel tagged me for this really long meme. Well... since I'm kinda bored and want to do something mundane before I sleep...

My Voldemort. Of course, it goes without saying that I am absolutely terrified of losing my loved ones. Everybody is scared of that. Hmm... I guess one thing that scares me is making a wrong decision, especially if it will greatly affect other people and my son's future.

3 People Who Make Me Laugh. Darwin, Jay, Raymond.

3 Things I Love. Happy (my laptop). Blogging. My work.

3 Things on My Desk. PC. R2D2 walkie-talkie. A calculator.

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now. Listening to some music. Blogging. Thinking of someone.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die. See Miguel become successful. Have a baby girl. Complete my mission.

3 Things I Can Do. Conduct really nerdy research studies. Bead. Cook spaghetti.

3 Things I Can't Do. Bungee jump. Surf (dunno how). Pilot an airplane.

3 People You Should Listen To. Parents. Best friends. Elders.

3 Things I'd Like to Learn. Speak Spanish. Program. Cook more types of food.

3 Favorite Foods. Pasta. Grilled food. McChicken Sandwich.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid. Care Bears. He-Man. Sesame Street.

Now I'm tagging the following: Anne, Harry, Ting, Darwin, Migs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you po sa walang sawang pagsagot...hihi

    Done with my "3 Things" ma'am. It's at Lolo's blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ivan harry - saw it na! hehehe. thanks lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sesame Street! Have the popular Sesame Street songs, e.g., Theme Song, Who are the People in Your Neighborhood, Sing a Song, and Rubber Ducky, in my mobile phone! And I kid you not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @the anitokid - ooohhh!!! i want! i want the sesame street theme song and rubby ducky (you're the one!) song hehehe.

    ReplyDelete