Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Re-potted Mom's Aglaonema-Petunia Plant Pot

I scheduled to re-pot another one of the plants Mom gave me over a year ago. She combined (again) two plants in one pot, pink aglaonema and petunia. The plants have grown a lot and badly needed to be re-potted. 


4 plants in a small pot. 



I was surprised (again) to find out that there were 3 aglaonemas and a very, very long petunia. I bought two big pots because I thought there were only two plants, haha. Luckily, I was able to separate the four plants cleanly. I potted the aglaonemas in 3 separate pots, small, medium and large.


They look so pretty in their new pots :)



Good thing I bought a taller pot. The petunia had grown very long. I think it was looking for sunlight and trying to get away from the aglaonema. The tall pot I bought was perfect for the petunia. I just put a bamboo stick in the pot to hold it up. Now that it's been separated from the aglaonema, I can transfer it to a place where it can get better sunlight. 

I super love this set of plants Mom gave me. I don't mind having more aglaonema plants (also known as Chinese evergreen). I noticed there are other plants with pink streaks in the nursery yesterday. I'll check Mom's other plants first before I buy anything. I think it will be nice to have a row of variegated plants that have pink streaks in them. 


The petunia produces flowers often :)



Now that I finished the two pots I've been scared to re-pot, I'll work on the succulents next. I also need to tend to the orchids since I think I may have over-watered them (huhu). Hopefully I could still save them.

Happy gardening everyone. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment